Class 1 Drivers - Tank Truck
JD&C Services Ltd. is a privately owned and operated fluid management/logistics company, with core values of employee development and workplace safety. JD&C Services’ head office is located in Hinton, Alberta.
Hinton is located in the Alberta Rocky Mountains, 20 minutes east of the Jasper National Park and 2.5 hours west of Edmonton. Hinton is a full service community with a population of 10,000, offering a vast variety of activities for both families and individuals, such as camping, skiing, snowmobiling, quadding, hiking, golfing, and mountain biking.
JD&C Services Ltd. is currently accepting applications for EXPERIENCED, full time, Class 1 Driver to join our team in Hinton, Alberta
- Operate/drive various tank truck configurations (tractor trailer ,truck and pup, super b train);
- Daily equipment maintenance;
- Follow detailed instructions;
- Complete all required paperwork;
- Work independently and/or in a team setting;
- Follow all HSE policies, procedures, and practices;
- Promote a safe work environment
Applicant Must Currently Have:
- A Valid Class 1 Driver’s License;
- Good communication skills;
- Basic mechanical knowledge;
- The following valid oilfield certificates – 1st Aid, H2S, and eGSO
*Candidates must be able to perform shift work (days and nights), be able to work in all weather conditions, and must be able to pass a Post Offer, drug and alcohol screening.
JD&C Services Ltd. offers competitive wages and group medical benefits, as well the potential for vertical movement within the organization.
Please submit resume/work history by email to careers[AT]jdcservices.ca, or in person to:
522 East River Road, Hinton, Alberta
All applications can be dropped off in person, or emailed and addressed to the following person:
522 East River Road
Hinton, AB T7V-2G3